- When is the Auction and what do I wear? We are getting groovy at Colonial Country Club on May 6th at 6:30 pm. Bust out your finest 60s threads and get ready for a fun evening!
- How do I purchase a ticket to the Auction? Individual tickets are currently available via the PTA website. Please visit https://tanglewoodpta.org/product/2021-auction-individual-ticket/ to purchase
- Why do we need an Auction? The funds raised during the Auction are utilized to maintain and enhance our school each year. Much of the money raised is essential to support existing programs as well as proposed updates.
- I bought a sponsorship table or an individual ticket. Do I need to register online? Yes! We will reach out to the table purchaser to get contact information for each person at their table and to each individual ticket purchaser. We will utilize that information to send a link for registration. This will enable the check-in process for the evening of the Auction to go quickly and smoothly.
- When will the silent auction open and close? The silent auction will be virtual and will open May 3rd at 12 pm and will close at the end of the Auction at 9:15 pm on May 6th. A link to access the silent auction will be available in late April.
- I cannot attend the Auction in-person, will I still be able to bid on items and parties? Yes please! Silent auction items will be open to everyone, but you will need to purchase a Party Pass to access the Parent Parties.
- What is a Party Pass? This pass, available at https://tanglewoodpta.org/product/2021-auction-party-pass/, gives you digital access to the parent parties on Friday May 7th at noon. All event attendees will automatically receive access to the Parent Parties. These highly sought-after parties are hosted by Tanglewood families and are a fun way for parents and kids to socialize and meet new friends.
- My family loves Tanglewood! How can I get them involved? Grandmas, Grandpas, and friends of Tanglewood may visit https://tanglewoodpta.org/product/2021-auction-grand-friends-giving/ to contribute in support of the school and to help their favorite Tiger win a donut party!