Fund your child’s lunch account with My School Bucks.
With My School Bucks, parents have direct access to their child’s Fort Worth ISD lunch balance. Here are some of the popular features:
- Spending History — Parents can view a 7-day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification — Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Expired Credit Card Notification — Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- Meal Control Settings — Parents can select “meals only” and/or “a la carte” meals for their students.
- Spending Limit Settings — Parents can set daily and weekly spending limits for their students.
- Multi-Student Funding — Parents can fund multiple students at the same time.
Beginning September 10 for 1st-5th grades (and October 1 for kindergarten), parents are welcome to eat lunch with their child(ren) in the foyer, or on the picnic tables outside the school. Please sign in at the office first for a visitor’s badge.
2018-19 Lunch & Recess Schedule
* Denotes recess is before lunch.
- Student Breakfast $0.75
- Adult Breakfast $2.00
- Student Lunch $1.50
- Adult Lunch $3.25
- Ice Cream $0.35-0.50
- Milk $0.40