Last Year’s Yearbook (2018-19)
Last year’s yearbook (2018-19) is still on sale, while supplies last. (There is limited stock.) Click here to purchase now.
This Year’s Yearbook (2019-20)
This year’s yearbook (2019-20) is now available to pre-order. Purchase by September 30th to get 15% off.
Customize Your 2 Free Pages
- Add photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, and more.
- Answer fun Memory Questions to help remember the year.
- The 2 Custom Pages are FREE and are printed ONLY in your book. Want more pages? Each additional 2 pages is just $0.99.
How Do I Purchase a Yearbook?
Is this your first time to purchase a Tanglewood yearbook? Click here to set up an account with TreeRing, our yearbook vendor.
Did you know that you receive two free customizable pages with your yearbook order? Did you also know that many of our yearbook photos come from parents just like you? After you complete your account setup and purchase your yearbook, download the TreeRing app from the App Store or Google Play. Then keep reading the FAQs below for more information on how you can make the Tanglewood yearbook a success!
Have you purchased a Tanglewood yearbook from TreeRing (our yearbook vendor) in the past? Visit www.TreeRing.com and enter your e-mail address and password. If you cannot remember your password, use the “forgot password” button for further assistance.
Click on Step 1: Buy Yearbook and follow the instructions to complete your purchase. Note: if you have multiple children at Tanglewood, make sure you select each child’s name individually from the drop-down menu (child’s name) to purchase multiple books.
Did you know you can also purchase a yearbook from your phone or mobile device? Download the TreeRing app from the App Store or Google Play. After the app is installed, log in with your e-mail address and password. Click on “books”, find the current school year and select “add to cart.” Go to checkout (click on the cart at the top of the screen) and complete your purchase.
Wait… Have I Already Bought a Yearbook for This Year?
Lucky for you, there are so many ways you can check to see if you have already bought a yearbook:
- Search your e-mail for a message from TreeRing (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject of “Order Confirmation for order ###”.
- Log in to the TreeRing website using your e-mail address and password. Once you are logged in, click on your user name in the top right hand corner of the screen. The orders section will show you all previous yearbook orders and their status. Click on the order number for detail to verify the school year of your purchase. If you haven’t purchased a yearbook for this year, see “how do I purchase a yearbook” above.
- Use the TreeRing app (available in the App Store or Google Play). After logging in to the app with your e-mail address and password, click on books to see your current and previous orders. If your purchase history shows as “no” for the current school year, simply click “add to cart” and go to checkout to complete your purchase.
Can I Purchase a Yearbook from a Previous Year?
YES! Yearbooks dating back to the school year 2013-2014 may be purchased from TreeRing at any time. (HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT LAST YEAR’S BOOK, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE IT AT 75% OFF FROM OUR PTA WEBSITE.) See “how do I purchase a yearbook” above, but make sure you select the correct school year for your purchase! Please note that you will have to pay a small shipping fee for any prior year books purchased.
What Is the Deadline to Purchase a Yearbook?
Though you can purchase a yearbook at any time, the deadline to purchase a CUSTOM book for the 2019-2020 school year is June 12, 2020. All orders placed by then will be printed over the summer and delivered to before the school year. Yearbooks purchased after the deadline will be charged a small shipping fee and will be sent directly to an address you provide at payment.
How Do I Upload Photos for the Yearbook?
TreeRing offers two methods for uploading your photos to their website for use in the yearbook. The TreeRing website is the best way to upload multiple pictures into a single or several folders:
- Log on to the TreeRing website: www.TreeRing.com
- Click the camera icon “Add Photos”
- Select the current school year and “Personal Folders” to create a special folder for memories of just your child(ren). Pictures placed in this folder are best used on your customized pages and may be for events outside of school.
- Folders for school events have already been created and can be viewed by showing “All Community Shared Folders” (Storybook Parade, grade-level programs and field days, Carnival, Science Lab, Enrichment, etc.). Select the folder for your event pictures then click “add photos.” Your pictures will begin loading into the folder.
To ensure your child has the best possible chance in being included in a candid photo in the yearbook, please upload your event pictures to the community shared photos. Yearbook spreads are complete throughout the year shortly after the actual events occur, so we recommend uploading your school event pictures to these folders as quickly as possible after an event.
UPDATE: If you have old photos from a previous event that you haven’t shared with us, please email them to: email@example.com We are needing to fill quite a few pages and can always use them.
If you are uploading a single photo or just a few pictures for your own personal use (on your child’s customizable pages), the TreeRing app may be the best choice.
- Log on to the TreeRing app
- Select “Photos” then “Add Photo”
- Find the picture you want to add from your camera roll and select it. The picture will upload to your personal folder “Mobile Photos”.
What Is the Deadline to Upload My Photos?
Once you have purchased a yearbook for a certain year, you can begin to upload photos at any time. Photo uploads for the yearbook will be closed on June 12, 2020 for customized pages. Yearbook spreads are completed throughout the year shortly after the actual events occur, so we recommend uploading your school event pictures as quickly as possible after an event.
How Do I Customize My Pages?
Once you have purchased a yearbook for a certain year, you can begin to customize the pages for your child at any time. Log in to your TreeRing account and select “Edit Book.” You may select specific page layouts here as well as drag and drop photos already uploaded into TreeRing folders (either your personal folders or all community/event folders).
TreeRing has excellent step by step tutorials to assist you in creating your custom pages. And guess what?!? You know longer have to set your pages to Print Ready for your custom pages! They will go to the printer automatically after the due date of June 12th. Any unfinished pages you built, will print as is so be ready! https://treering.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001242166
What Happens if I Do Not Customize Pages in My Yearbook?
If you do not wish to customize pages in your yearbook, you have the ability to disable them. See the link just above under How do I customize my pages to see how to NOT customize.
What Is the Deadline to Customize My Pages?
The deadline to customize your yearbook pages is June 12, 2020.
When Do I Receive My Yearbook?
All yearbooks ordered by June 12, 2020 will be printed over the summer and delivered to Tanglewood for pickup before the start of the 2020-2021 school year. (COVID-19 keeps this fluid but the books should be delivered in early August. Yearbooks purchased after the deadline will be charged a small shipping fee and will be sent directly to an address you provide at payment.
I Need Help! Is There Someone I Can Call for Assistance?
TreeRing, our yearbook vendor, is just a phone call away! Call 877-755-TREE(8733) 8am-8pm Central Time. There are also many more FAQs and how-to videos on their website: https://treering.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Or you can send an e-mail for help to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and have fun creating your memories for 2019-2020!