Tanglewood Elementary School does not receive any Title I funding from the government. Fortunately, parents and community supporters help fill in that funding gap!
Each year, the Tanglewood PTA (not Fort Worth ISD, and not the state or federal government) funds enhanced curriculum, science lab, computer teachers, sports equipment, technology, extra security, visiting author programs, Artapalooza, and many other programs. The PTA contributes approximately $300 per student in recurring expenses per year. This does not include any special projects funded by PTA annually. That is why we need your continued support, so the PTA can continue to offer these necessary “extras” each year.
And because the Tanglewood Elementary PTA is a 501(c)(3) organization, your gift may be tax deductible.
There are several ways to give:
- Sponsor the PTA — Businesses can sponsor the PTA or certain annual events.
- Helping Hands Fund — Help provide resources for students in need.
- Fall Fundraiser: Write-A-Check (WAC) — The 2019 WAC campaign runs September 16-27, 2019.
- Spring Fundraiser: Auction — Coming March 28, 2020.
- Shop for Tanglewood — Earn money with box tops and everyday grocery and Amazon purchases.